We are hiring
AOECS Scientific Manager (part-time)
The Association of European Coeliac Societies (AOECS) is the umbrella organisation of European national coeliac societies with currently 37 full members societies across Europe.
It represents people affected by coeliac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis (DH) and seeks to collaborate with international coeliac organisations worldwide.
About the position
Reports to: AOECS Secretary General (with dotted line to the Food Safety Working Group)
Based at: home office
Hours: 8hrs per week – days/times to be agreed
Salary: 11k Euros /annum
The role: Assisting AOECS Member societies in developing scientifically sound documents and positions. Ensuring all AOECS policies, marketing and operational documents are scientifically sound and coherent.
- Monitoring and publishing relevant and credible information about research into gluten free food safety and coeliac disease.
- Preparing participation and AOECS position for different technical forums and events (e.g.Codex).
- Managing requests to AOECS Scientific List in coordination with National Coeliac Socieites Scientific advisors.
- Co-ordinating any research requests across our membership.
- Drafting and publishing AOECS policy statements on gluten free food safety and other technical matters.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure that our marketing materials are scientifically sound.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Drive for results. Innovative.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport.
- Skilled and experience in account management.
- Analytical and numerate with necessary skills to produce, monitor and interpret licensing activity information and reports.
How to apply
Please send your C.V. and Motivation Letter by 7th January 2023 18h00 at the latest by clicking "Apply here" and fill out the form.Apply here