Register to attend
AOECS Auditor Training
Please fill in this form to register for the online training sessions for food auditors. Note that you will have to present an invitation letter from at least one National Coeliac Society to be able to attend this training.
If you don't have an invitation today you can ask for an invitation letter by contacting one of our National Coeliac Societies in the country where you conduct audits against the AOECS Standard.
The cost for attending this training is 225€ + applicable VAT. Terms of payment is found in the bottom of this page.
Register before November 11th, 2022. Any registrations made after November 11th will put on a waiting list for next training.
- Part I: Coeliac disease and gluten free diet
- Part II: The regulatory framework in Europe
- Part III: The AOECS and its European Licensing System
- Part IV: The AOECS Standard for Gluten-Free Foods
- Part V: The AOECS Audit (from A to Z)
- Online test
- Attendence fee is 225€+applicable VAT
- Applications will be accepted up until 1 week before the start of the training (November 11th). Late applications will be put on a waiting list for next session.
- Payment must be done not later than 4 days before the start of the 1st Audit training.
- If payment is not received in time before the training, you will be enlisted to attend the next session.
- Payment instructions will be included in the invoice which will be sent once registered. It is important to indicate in the reference/comment section the following - Audit training payment (invoice number)
- Registrations after November 11th will be put on a waiting list for a future training session.